We all know that lack of sleep or poor sleep quality can leave us feeling cranky, stressed and lethargic. Tiredness, stress, and exhaustion can often lead us to reach for a snack in order to get an energy boost, when really our bodies are letting us know that we need a rest or some down-time. We […]
You are here: Home > Ani Richardson
About Ani RichardsonI'm Ani Richardson, an advocate of self care, self love, spiritual growth and author of Love or Diet: Nurture yourself and release the need to be comforted by food. Professionally I am a nutritionist with a masters degree in nutritional medicine as well as specialist qualifications in eating disorders and obesity management. Personally I am passionate about providing holistic wellness support to women. Often I work with women who turn to food for comfort or support during stressful and overwhelming times, or to help deal with their emotions. I also work with women who wish to explore other areas of health, nutrition and wellness. My passion for holistic health (health of the whole person; body, mind, emotions and spirit) and wellness began in my late teens and has been growing ever since. As well as the qualifications listed below I also have experience gained through work-shop attendance and continual, extensive, reading (around various areas such as Western and Buddhist psychology, spirituality and health). More about Ani in here.
Author Archive | Ani Richardson
We are frontline warriors for better sleep! We help to discover the good sleep that already lives within us. Join our feel-good sleep quest now!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- How to tame rebounding insomnia? Keep your cool and test these 5 tips. June 21, 2015
- My insomnia is bigger than yours. February 6, 2015
- How to make sleep promises that hold? January 9, 2015
- Slow down and sleep better! This is why and how: November 22, 2014
- How to survive the day after a sleepless night November 1, 2014
adult sleep alcohol baby sleep baby sleep school bedtime routines ciradian rhythm core sleep creativity disorders dreaming drugs exercises falling asleep good sleepers herbs kids sleep training memory minerals myths natural nightmares normal sleep NREM-sleep optional sleep REM-sleep school-age sleep senior sleep sleep sleep-sick society sleep by age sleep by gender sleep cycles sleep deprivation sleep economy sleep graph sleep guidance sleep habits sleep quality sleep requirements sleep stages supplements teen sleep tips with teen sleep toddler sleep toddler sleep advice
Find us on Facebook
Take a poll!
- @BayAreaSleepFL @PowerofSleep @SleepReview Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 2 months ago
- @Pete_Primeau @SleepMedGroup @TibroMedical @william_mindset Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 2 months ago
- @MGibberish Come & follow our new journey @SticktoStigu. No-nonsense tips & tools for #rest #naps #play #juggling #sleep #deskdetox! 2 months ago
- @Bed_e_Buys @sleepypeopleUK @FluxPlus_Health @AntiSnoringRing Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 2 months ago
- @AcreJudi Come & follow our new journey @SticktoStigu. No-nonsense tips & tools for #rest #naps #play #juggling #sleep #deskdetox! 2 months ago