SensitiveSleepers shop is an Amazon shop that says: we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on Amazon and SensitiveSleepers sites is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. SensitiveSleepers.com accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products sold via SensitiveSleepers’ Amazon shop.
You are here: Home > Full disclaimer
We are frontline warriors for better sleep! We help to discover the good sleep that already lives within us. Join our feel-good sleep quest now!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- How to tame rebounding insomnia? Keep your cool and test these 5 tips. June 21, 2015
- My insomnia is bigger than yours. February 6, 2015
- How to make sleep promises that hold? January 9, 2015
- Slow down and sleep better! This is why and how: November 22, 2014
- How to survive the day after a sleepless night November 1, 2014
adult sleep alcohol baby sleep baby sleep school bedtime routines ciradian rhythm core sleep creativity disorders dreaming drugs exercises falling asleep good sleepers herbs kids sleep training memory minerals myths natural nightmares normal sleep NREM-sleep optional sleep REM-sleep school-age sleep senior sleep sleep sleep-sick society sleep by age sleep by gender sleep cycles sleep deprivation sleep economy sleep graph sleep guidance sleep habits sleep quality sleep requirements sleep stages supplements teen sleep tips with teen sleep toddler sleep toddler sleep advice
Find us on Facebook
Take a poll!
- @BayAreaSleepFL @PowerofSleep @SleepReview Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 3 years ago
- @Pete_Primeau @SleepMedGroup @TibroMedical @william_mindset Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 3 years ago
- @MGibberish Come & follow our new journey @SticktoStigu. No-nonsense tips & tools for #rest #naps #play #juggling #sleep #deskdetox! 3 years ago
- @Bed_e_Buys @sleepypeopleUK @FluxPlus_Health @AntiSnoringRing Come and follow our new restful journey @SticktoStigu! Stigu follows back!! 3 years ago
- @AcreJudi Come & follow our new journey @SticktoStigu. No-nonsense tips & tools for #rest #naps #play #juggling #sleep #deskdetox! 3 years ago