This Website and its contents are copyright SensitiveSleepers.com (operating under Trendscamp Ltd). All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited. No part of the site may be distributed, used or copied for any commercial purpose without signed approval.
The Website content is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. Sensitivesleepers.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site.
Many of the links from the Website and the forums on the Website are to reputable institutions and societies and the content contained within can be a major source of information. However, not all of the medical resources on the World Wide Web are authoritative or current. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web could be dangerous. Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to of interest, Sensitivesleepers.com accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked web sites or any information contained in them.
The professional information contained in sensivitesleepers.com and linked to these forums could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sensitivesleepers.com reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice.
Submissions to Sensitivesleepers.com
We permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the site (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). We have the right to publish, edit or reject any User Content that you send us either via email, via the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you – unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing prior to submission.
By submitting User Content to us, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as Sensitivesleepers, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
- We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on SensitiveSleepers.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
- We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
- SensitiveSleepers.com can’t be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use or reliance on information presented on the Website for any reason and however it may arise. SensitiveSleepers.com are in no way responsible for any decisions you may make resulting from the use of the information including, but in no way limited to, whether or not you choose to seek professional medical care or treatment. You hereby waive any claim you may have or acquire against SensitiveSleepers.com regarding use of the Website.
- You can retrieve, change or delete the personal or other details you place with us. You will only receive emails that you have agreed to, or those relating to administration purposes. Your personal details will only be used by SensitiveSleepers.com and its service providers.
- If you’re under 16 you need to get permission from a parent or guardian before providing us with any personal details. You must only use the Website for lawful purposes and you must not infringe the rights of other users of this site or prevent their enjoyment of it.
- While the administrators of the discussion forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to the discussion forum express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, aggressive, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or rasist material, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any registration information you enter being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- The views expressed on the Website are not necessarily those of Sensitivesleepers.com. Sensitivesleepers.com can’t be held responsible for any omissions or errors, or for any misfortune, injury or damages which may subsequently arise.
This Website contains (hyper)links to other websites operated by parties other than Sensitivesleepers.com. Sensitivesleepers.com does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Sensitivesleepers.com inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Sensitivesleepers.com takes no responsibility over any information/advice or content represented and shared in web sites linked to sensitivesleepers.com.
SensitiveSleepers does not warrant that its information will be error free and the user acknowledges that the information, products, and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. SensitiveSleepers.com may make improvements and/or changes in this Website at any time.
SensitiveSleepers.com and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose. SensitiveSleepers.com shall use reasonable care in carrying out the services contained in this Website. SensitiveSleepers.com and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties, terms and conditions, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall SensitiveSleepers.com and/or its suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if SensitiveSleepers.com or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of SensitiveSleepers.com and/or its respective suppliers for direct loss arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events.
SensitiveSleepers.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Website is offered.
Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your “user content” and to use your “user content” for advertising and promotional purposes
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to log on to the Website.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content to this Website or otherwise engage in any disruptive or hostile behaviour on the Website, and Sensitivesleepers.com or its representatives consider such behaviour to be serious, Sensitivesleepers.com may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
Sensitivesleepers.com reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.